Retail, Wholesale and Distribution
We regularly advise manufacturers of consumer goods, food and other products on structuring contractual arrangements with distributors, retailers and other types of counterparties. In particular, we regularly assist clients in developing commercial terms and policies and with regard to various aspects of pricing, reservation of shelf and storage space, product display in retail outlets and promos.
We also help clients develop and optimize strategies for dealing with major retail chains.
Our recent experience in this area includes advising:
- a major international tobacco company on various aspects of product distribution and arrangements with distributors and retail chains
- Nestlé on various aspects of product distribution and arrangements with distributors and retail chains
- a number of leading FMCG companies on selective distribution and the development of commercial terms of cooperation with distributors based on KPI, designed to enhance distribution in Russia
- a leading industrial manufacturer and pharmaceutical company on their commercial and incentive policies
- a Russian manufacturer of industrial goods on an exclusive distribution agreement with a manufacturer from the CIS
- a leading FMCG company on building logistics infrastructure on the basis of a distributor shared with its key competitors
- the owner of a marine terminal used for transshipment of grain on preparing a commercial policy.
Antitrust Advisory possesses extensive expertise in trade law and domestic regulatory matters, including merger clearance and advertising issues
Antitrust Advisory can boast of a level of skill – not to mention demand
The Global Competition Review