We help clients create an effective business model taking into consideration antitrust restrictions and assess potential risks. In particular, we advise clients on communication and cooperation with competitors, suppliers, distributors and retailers, membership in associations, and participation in procurements under Russian Federal Laws 44-FZ and 223-FZ.
Our team develops antitrust policies and compliance programs, supports companies at the stage of clearance of such programs with the FAS of Russia, and helps incorporate antitrust compliance measures into business processes.
Our experience in this area includes advising:
- a leading international pharmaceutical manufacturer in connection with antitrust audits focusing on distribution of the company’s products, and the subsequent development of an antitrust compliance policy
- an international FMCG manufacturer in developing and implementing recommendations to mitigate antitrust risks, including through the introduction of internal regulations and guidelines governing interaction with counterparties
- a leading global manufacturer of contact lenses on antitrust compliance and the statutory requirements applicable to tenders, set out in Russian Federal Law 223-FZ, and developing an internal antitrust compliance policy
- a leading international manufacturer of smartphones on developing an antitrust compliance policy
- Uralkali in connection with developing several antitrust compliance policies
We were impressed by their commercially oriented approach
Antitrust Advisory has a thorough understanding of the market, legislative changes and position of authorities