Our experts have the necessary skills, including programming languages, to analyze data in a most cost-efficient manner. Data analysis allows to form a strong position in courts and in the course of antitrust investigations and helps to assess antitrust risks associated with companies’ various business practices.
We assist our clients in their data submissions to the FAS of Russia, for example in response to information requests or in antitrust investigations. We check the data for their accuracy, conduct risk assessment and help to mitigate risks that have been identified.
Our experience in this area includes the following projects:
- Checking the traffic data of Yandex’s digital services prior their regular submissions to the FAS of Russia
- Analysis of data consisting of tens of thousands observation points used to support the legal position of M.video and Eldorado in the antitrust investigation on monopolistic pricing initiated by the FAS of Russia
- Quantitative analysis aimed at building economic arguments as part of the legal position of NLMK in the antitrust investigation initiated by the FAS in the hot-rolled steel market
- Quantitative analysis aimed at building economic arguments as part of the legal position of Tinkoff Bank in court in the damage recovery cases against mobile operators
- Matching of hundreds of SKUs being sold by SIBUR and TAIF as part the preliminary competitive assessment of the merger between the companies
- Analysis of the dynamics of prices for consumer goods before submitting them to the FAS of Russia in accordance with the regulatory prescription